Very urgent lord please heal my eyes ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent Lord please heal my eyes in every way now please please ### remove every all dryness all watering all pain discomfort all nipping all itchiness all every dark circles hollow under my eyes permanently please Lord now ### heal heal my eyes Lord now in every way please in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

please help me and please pray for me. I have an incurable eye condition/disease and it does not get better. Everyday my eyes are in pain, I can't even leave my house anymore. please I just want the pain to stop please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
364
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
79
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full lord i ask you please please in jesus name pleaee please lord tiuch my whole entire face skin under etss now please in jesus name lord I ask you please please please completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,345
Messages
16,798,444
Members
649,862
Latest member
Aelaerdiinmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom