Very Unhappy in ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter JessiePetsch
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JessiePetsch

Guest
September 28, 2011

Dear Jesus,

I am requesting a well-paying job using my degrees, one or more of them. ### and I also have agreed that we would like to move back to ###. He likes the sun and I like ###. We find that we are being persecuted by ### and would like for you to intervene. She has an age discrimination against me. Why is this happening? It is very distressing to me.

You know our needs and desires. ###’s dissatisfaction is very intense causing me great distress. It should not be this way. We know that we should not lean to our own understanding. We know that we will trust in you, Please take ###’s intensity away from me.

In Jesus name I ask these things and trust in him for my life.

In Jesus Name,

Amen
 
Dear Lord, please intervene on their communication's problem. Please bless them with peace, deep of love, and consolation. Please help them to be strong in dealing the problem. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am very tired of being stressed, alone, and lonely. I am stressed out due to family arguments, and finding a job, and I haven't had a real friend before people who I thought were my friends are not my friends and I never been married or been in a relationship and I am very lonely. I am doing...
Replies
8
Views
549
The past six years have been unbearable with so many trials between illness, long hospital stay and loss of many loved ones but the worst has been the loss of my sister three months ago. I am also struggling with painful physical illnesses and mental illnesses which causes 24/7 mental torture...
Replies
9
Views
379
After six years of one trial after the other (the worst being the sudden death of my sister two months ago) I am absolutely exhausted and so unhappy. I suffer from many very painful physical illnesses along with mental illness which stops me from getting out of the house to meet people. I feel...
Replies
7
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,519
Messages
16,789,103
Members
649,083
Latest member
Phruashire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom