Very Sick Boyfriend (Urgent!)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's in the process of being transfered downtown for surgery in his head
default_sad.png
Please, please continue to pray for him. It's in a very dangerous location in his head. Be praying that God guides the doctors doing this, and that absolutely nothing goes wrong. He's afraid of getting it done, and he said it's dangerous to get it, but not getting it is extremely dangerous too =(

Please also be praying that God gives him peace about this, so he doesn't get too stressed. He doesn't need any extra stress.

Thank you all so much, hopefully I'll hear from him later today =(

Yes Lord, I too am in agreement to this prayer Lord, Restore him Lord, Be with the surgeons Lord, Guide their hands Lord, Heal him Lord, May your Presence be overwhelming Lord, giving great comfort and strength just now Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for me and my relationship. My boyfriend last night said he needed time to work on himself and to work on his mental health. He says he still loves me and wants to be with me but isn't in the right mindset to take care of me or be the best he can be for me. This isn't a break up...
Replies
Views
Hi I'm not sure if I should or not put my name but because I'm new here. Will I really need prayers for my family and my self I'm a new believer in our LORD and savior Jesus Christ my fiance is the one that introduced me to Jesus well I'm being saved he is starting to backslide I don't know him...
Replies
Views
Lord God I pray you make the way for me to get out to Minnesota to be with my son. He's been out there for a year and the half by himself and a lot has gone wrong recently. I feel it in my heart that he needs someone by his side right now. God make the way for me to gather the finances to travel...
Replies
Views
Please put my son on your prayer list. His name is Gabriel and he is having his surgery this coming week. He's had around 15 of them in his life. He is 27 yrs old now. Also his grandmother just passed away and he is traveling to the services after his release from the hospital. Please pray for...
Replies
Views
I am in need of a miracle prayer that we will be able to afford our rent this month for the month of May! My husband keeps telling me will but with how our finances look at the moment I'm not sure and I don't have a lot of trust or faith in him that he can make it happen especially when he's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom