Very Sick Boyfriend (Urgent!)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

R&S

This is urgent!!

Im asking for prayer for my boyfriend, he's had 4 seizures and he's not sure why but he knows something is really, really wrong. He's had heart problems for years now, the doctors have had helping and I don't know if that has anything to do with it. But he's going to the hospital now, please pray for a safe drive there and back, and that they'll be able to figure out what is causing this, and be able to fix it so he can be healthy. Also please pray to change his thoughts, he's worried he wont make it through this :( All prayers are appreciated!! Thank you!

Father, I pray for this man and ask for a healing in your name. I pray that you will bless him with the best possible medical care. May he know you through this most difficult time. Lord, protect him and comfort him because You are so good. Keep him in your perfect peace, may his mind be stayed on You. This I pray in the name of Jesus, who is our great physician

Father, I pray for this man and ask for a healing in your name. I pray that you will bless him with the best possible medical care. May he know you through this most difficult time. Lord, protect him and comfort him because You are so good. Keep him in your perfect peace, may his mind be stayed on You. This I pray in the name of Jesus, who is our great physician
Thank you so SOOO much!!

He got to the hospital, and they said it does definitely sound like seizures. They are going to keep him, and I'm not sure for how long yet. We live five hours away from each other, and I'm not able to get to where he is and be with him. He's not able to have his phone right now, so we aren't able to continue to text back and forth.

Thank you again for your prayers, it means a lot! I'll keep everyone updated!

I pray urgently, Lord, for this young lady's boyfriend. Lord, heal him and give him hope and faith and strength and belief that You will make him well. In Jesus' name, I pray for wisdom for the doctors in treating him and making him well. Amen

Yes Lord, Restore him completely Lord, May your Doctors find the cause of this swiftly Lord, May he feel your comforting, healing presence upon him Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

I am praying for your boyfriend. God knows his condition. God knows h is heart. Pray for healing and the Lord will bless you and your special friend. I have prayed for healing and it does come. Carefully follow the doctors orders. No drugs, no drinking and prayer. Lead a clean life and show humility. Thank Jesus everyday that you get up In Jesus Name.

Dear Lord, please help this sick man overcome his illness through your grace. Please help his family and girlfriend coupe and be provided with the strength and courage needed to assist him during this difficult illness.AMEN

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you all for your prayers!!

The doctors said that they weren't seizures like we thought they were..he was having strokes. The doctors said parts of a blood clot in his heart broke apart and caused a hemorage..He's going to have an ECG tomorrow, please pray that they will be able to remove it safely, with no problems and that it will NEVER happen again! Thank you for praying!

Lord God, be with this man in a mighty way. I pray for Your wisdom and knowledge within his medical team. May their diagnosis and treatments be effective and bring about complete restoration. Grant this man Your strength and comfort...may he feel Your presence deep within his heart. I praise You for the healing that is taking place right now. To You be all honor, glory and praise dear Lord. In Jesus' name, amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom