Natasha 2

Beloved of All
Please pray that my neighbours will go to sleep or to some other place. They are very loud. They just came home. I suspect they have a party. Please pray that I will be able to sleep. It's so annoying. This neighbour smokes marijuana and doesn't care for night order or for any of the neighbours. PLEASE!!! They walk like bars through the apartment and slam with doors and windows with all might and talk with a very loud voice!! It's 20 min past midnight. Thank you. I must sleep for my health. Pray for my good night sleep.
 
Praying with you and for you for this. Stay prayerful and strong in faith. Remember God loves you and is always with you. In the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen~
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Please pray that my neighbours will go to sleep or to some other place. They are very loud. They just came home. I suspect they have a party. Please pray that I will be able to sleep. It's so annoying. This neighbour smokes marijuana and doesn't care for night order or for any of the neighbours. PLEASE!!! They walk like bars through the apartment and slam with doors and windows with all might and talk with a very loud voice!! It's 20 min past midnight. Thank you. I must sleep for my health. Pray for my good night sleep.
I've prayed for this ###. When I prayed I was under the impression I believe that I am supposed to tell you to not listen to preachers on the Internet or read Christian books etc. any longer but only read the Bible for a while. Read it through prayerfully from cover to cover a few times.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with knowledge, wisdom, and a strong desire to fulfill our God's purpose (the reason why You created us of us). And God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

11 pm. Very noisy neighbour - loud walking - my walls are trembling. He is nervously walking up and down and using bathroom in a very loud way. I need to write my school programs. Need peace and focus. Lord please calm him down!! Also let him not disturbe my sleep because he is active sometimes...
Replies
12
Views
150
Ots 11.30 pm. My neighbours are making noise. I really want to rest and sleep. Let this man realize that he is too loud and that this is selfish. Lord put peace upon him. He is walking with some kind of loud shoes and removing things etc etc. Lord please let him stop. Amen!! And no chair and...
Replies
10
Views
202
Its almost midnight and my next door and my upstair neighbours are loud. Music basses and slamming with doors and water flushing - late night shower - it's not good isolation but also my neighbours are pretty much careless. Also I hear noise outside music basses. Lord help. I want to sleep. Amen
Replies
7
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,741
Members
649,501
Latest member
Doruolarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom