Very Great Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I feel so distressed and worried because of finances. There are so many things we need and so much desire. I have a lot of time looking for a job, go on interviews, but now not even God has blessed me. I have such pain. God is faithful and I know that, but my heart is sinking and soul depressed. My family and it is in a financial crisis and do not know how to escape. I really pray for your prayer support. Let us ask the Lord to open your heavenly treasure for me and richly bless me and strengthen me financially. Let us pray and I like every young person to have the financial capacity and prosperity. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be very wise and very mature in terms of finance. Let us pray this be sustained and real in my life and what matters most to God's glory! Thank you from my heart for your support and prayers.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
152
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
155
Good morning, I need to ask for prayer over my friend and her family. My friend ### was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease in ###. She is a single mother of ### children, the eldest daughter is in her late ###'s and lives in a different province, and ### is raising ### of her younger children...
Replies
14
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,211
Messages
16,820,216
Members
651,266
Latest member
Waestuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom