Very Great Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I feel so distressed and worried because of finances. There are so many things we need and so much desire. I have a lot of time looking for a job, go on interviews, but now not even God has blessed me. I have such pain. God is faithful and I know that, but my heart is sinking and soul depressed. My family and it is in a financial crisis and do not know how to escape. I really pray for your prayer support. Let us ask the Lord to open your heavenly treasure for me and richly bless me and strengthen me financially. Let us pray and I like every young person to have the opportunity and prosperity. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be very wise and very mature in terms of finance. Let us pray this be sustained and real in my life and what matters most to God's glory! Thank you from my heart for your support and prayers.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
HOLD ON Brother! Philippians 4:19 And My God will supply all your needs according to his riches and glory in Christ Jesus. NOTE IT DOES NOT SAY MAYBE OR THINK ABOUT IT SAYS HE WILL. BELIEVE TRUST IN HIM. I HAVE PRAYED FOR YOUR REQUEST IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
152
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
155
I’m in need of prayer. These past several years have been incredibly intense, especially the last two. I’ve had to navigate a very challenging legal matter where I was accused of things I did not do because of envy from my exes brother. Throughout this journey, I’ve often felt like Joseph in...
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom