Very Great Need Of Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Dear brothers and sisters, I feel so distressed and worried because of finances. There are so many things we need and so much desire. I have a lot of time looking for a job, go on interviews, but now not even God has blessed me. I have such pain. God is faithful and I know that, but my heart is sinking and soul depressed. My family and it is in a financial crisis and do not know how to escape. I really pray for your prayer support. Let us ask the Lord to open your heavenly treasure for me and richly bless me and strengthen me financially. Let us pray and I like every young person to have the opportunity and prosperity. Let us pray the Lord to be merciful and gracious to me. Let us pray the Lord to build me to be very wise and very mature in terms of finance. Let us pray this be sustained and real in my life and what matters most to God's glory! Thank you from my heart for your support and prayers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For 14 years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
12
Views
150
I cried a lot and cried out to God, in the Name of Jesus Christ! The pain is very great.. For ### years I have been crying bitterly most of the time... Let's pray that God will do something..... in the Name of Jesus Christ! I don't know what He will do, but let Him work..... 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
Replies
11
Views
152
Good morning, I need to ask for prayer over my friend and her family. My friend ### was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Disease in ###. She is a single mother of ### children, the eldest daughter is in her late ###'s and lives in a different province, and ### is raising ### of her younger children...
Replies
14
Views
79
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom