Very Depressed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaydee

Humble Prayer Partner
I am very depressed life isn't easy. I feel like turning back to alcohol. Where I wanna turn to I know I'm not supposed to. Life is rough and Lord it hurts! I just don't know what to do......
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am dealing with a lot of depression and I ask for prayer. It has caused me to overeat, a lot of sadness, and sleep more. Please pray that God gives me a financial breakthrough to make much needed repairs inside and outside of my home, and that I will have money to pay for my daughter's...
Replies
7
Views
292
pray for work pray as I am so down and depressed and feel so spiritually far from god and feel like noone cares and I feel that what ever is spiritually taking over my body I want it gone pray as I feel so worthless in god sight because I am not married and don't have children pray as I don't...
Replies
9
Views
127
Please pray for me. I’ve been severely depressed for ### months since my dad died—I took care of him. and my only 2 adult children quit talking to me over something untrue a daughter in law said. Less than ### months after my dad’s death. I have no other support system or family. I’m feeling...
Replies
6
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom