Verdict

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dismissed: In the interest of justice

. . . was the outcome for my case of "CRIMINAL trespassing," (i.e. sleeping in a hospital waiting room chair).

Apparently, the judge felt that even security guards, who are hired to protect and serve a private interest, should have better professional and civil discretion than to roll up (three deep: two to stand guard while I'm handcuffed and one to call the police) on a homeless female and have her thrown in jail basically for sleeping. The whole thing, actually, would have been quite comical, had it not been so ridiculously and shamefully wasteful.

I must admit, my indignation grew as I sat in the court room during the two separate days that it took to try my case. I couldn't help but wonder how much money the process was costing tax payers. When I considered how much baby formula and pampers could have been purchased or how many elderly citizens "light bills" could have been paid with those funds, it almost made me ill.

I'm sure many who see me probably think I'm crazy with my "knock off" wheeled, Louis Vuitton luggage and flowers in my hair. But here's the thing about prejudging, it simply means "you don't know or don't care." The luggage, obviously wheels make my load easier to carry. The flowers in my hair, is my tribute to our "Blessed Mother Mary." Besides they're God's natural hair accessories. I have but one request of my brothers and sisters in the faith; when you see me with a ribbon or barrette in my hair it's usually because a parent has asked me to pray for their sick child and given me something belonging to the child as sort of a "touch and agree" or "laying of hands." Please stand in agreement for that child's healing. Thank you,

I know it's difficult to trust the validity of someone else's testimony or calling especially when there are so many doubters/haters waiting to scream "false prophet." But this is what God says about your belief, John 20:29: "blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

There is always blessing in obedience. Certainly, I would rather have my own home and sleep in a nice plush bed, but because God has been so good to me and I love Him so very much, there is nothing I will not do for Him. I have learned to trust Him for provision and protection during this process, therefore I will trust Him, invariably, for the outcome. Even if He flips the script or changes the cast along the way He says in Isaiah 55:11: "So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it." I just want to fulfill my role in the Kingdom building vision that He showed me.

Despite the ugly opposition from some, I have work to do and God reassures me in Acts 10:18: "For I am with you, and no one is going to attack and harm you, because I have many people in this city."

I must be in the vicinity of promise because the devil is busier than ever. Please continue to watch over and pray for me.

Yours in Christ

"Trust in His decision-making, even if the outcome isn’t what you expected. Our sufferings and afflictions work out a purpose that we may not be able to understand at the time." Please never stop trusting! Our Lord does have a special plan for you!
My prayers and thoughts are with you! Our Lord will protect you! God loves us so much.
Peace to You!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
🙏 ❤️ 🙏 Let Us Pray: God, I ask in Jesus' name, bless my relationship with You and bless my relationships with others. There are times when I may feel that I am being drained, people trying to use me, take advantage of me, or mistreat me. God, I am not use to being treated that way, and God...
Replies
Views
Good evening everyone Please remember me in your prayers AMEN. I don't know what is happening in December 2023 my hair was very healthy and long,in January 2024 my hair was still very healthy and long and as of March2024 I noticed that my hair is starting to thin and it's not looking healthy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The closer we get to God the more of God we will experience. But there is a price we have to pay. We have to die to self-daily. And our "ego" and pride can keep us from paying the price and experiencing more of God. Ego stands for Easing God Out. Ego is the Latin word for "I." We must die to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Ain’t I Good To You—God! One day I was about to complain to God, but before I could even get the words out of my mouth, God spoke to my heart, “Ain't I Good To You!” That was all God had to say to me. Whatever I was about to complain to Him about, dissipated. He did not want me to even...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I would like to say that spiritual growth is not about suppressing who you are but discovering your true identity in Christ. Sometimes, I find myself studying the Word of God. It said: Lord, my heart is not haughty, Nor my eyes lofty. Neither do I concern myself with great matters, Nor with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom