Vealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gina69

Disciple of Prayer
I have been fighting to get rid of scabies and tried everything now I turn to God to rid my body of them as well as my home so we can go back to living normal and my kidneys are not working correctly. I ask God to heal these conditions from the crown of my head. To the soles of my feet and everywhere in between. All this I ask in Jesus' name, amen.
 
Child of God, be encouraged. Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~)

Always remember God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)

A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi all Please keep my dad ### in prayer, his check up with the oncologist is tomorrow, the last check up she said that the kidney count dropped and if it drops further he will have to go on dialysis... Please pray that our Lord Jesus touch my dad from the crown of his head to the soles of his...
Replies
9
Views
211
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please lord with all my heart if s clinic do a N test on me it will be totally negative negative in absolutely every way form i will get co2 laser prp treatment i really need on my face absolutely absolutely nothing will stop this it will...
Replies
9
Views
135
LIFE IN I CLAIM CREATE CONTROL COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD GREATLYYY I HAVE MY WITS I GET A PILOT SUV AGAIN THIS TIME WITHOUT MY EX BOYFRIEND THAT DIDNT HELP ME OR HE CAN GET OUR SUV BLACK PILOT BACK WHATEVER IS BEST OR BETTER I PILOT MY LIFE GREATLYYY MY 3 OFFSPRINGS DO...
Replies
9
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom