Various Prayer Requests

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail. 6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Always remember and don't you ever forget, God loves You. You are special to God. God Loves You With An Everlasting Love.

YJeremiah 31:3Y

God with all that is within me I say, Thank You. Thank You. Thank YOU. There is no one, nothing, not anything; on the face of this earth that can compare to You. You alone are worthy of all Glory and Honor. I praise You. I bless Your Holy name. Tell the Lord Thank YOU!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom