Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
The Lord has told you what is good, And this is what He requires of you: To do what is right, to love mercy, And to walk humbly with your God.
God bless you friends. bye. ###. ###.
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
131
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
236
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,743
Messages
16,780,618
Members
648,299
Latest member
Shuidarroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom