2) Father God, we come to You through the precious blood of Jesus Christ. ThankYou that we can come boldly before Your throne of grace, not because of our earning it, but because of what Jesus has done. Your Word says Lord in Proverbs 13:12
Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a longing fulfilled is a tree of life.
I thankYou God, that if it matters to ###, it matters to You. I thankYou that You are not a God Who holds out on us or tortures us with unmet needs. You are not a sadist, You are a God of love, You don't give us a stone if we ask for a fish or a snake if we ask for bread. You give us the desires of our hearts. Your Word says it is Your GOOD PLEASURE to GIVE us the kingdom. Hallelujah to You Lord Hallelujah!!! I come against all loneliness in Jesus Name. I thankYou that You are ###'s ever present help in times of trouble. You are ever present, You are Immanuel, God with us. You said NEVER will you leave us, NEVER will you forsake us. Hebrews 13:5
Amplified Bible (AMP)
5Let your [a]character or moral disposition be free from love of money [including greed, avarice, lust, and craving for earthly possessions] and be satisfied with your present [circumstances and with what you have]; for He [God] Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you nor [c]give you up nor leave you without support. [i will] not, [i will] not, [i will] not in any degree leave you helpless nor forsake nor [e]let [you] down ([f]relax My hold on you)! [[g]Assuredly not!]