Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
Father God You see each and every need this person has in the prayer request for self and for others, and I ask that You would answer each request according to the need. This I ask in the name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that name above every name. Amen.

Father God You see each and every need this person has in the prayer request for self and for others, and I ask that You would answer each request according to the need. This I ask in the name of our precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, that name above every name. Amen.
 
I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. Be Encouraged, God has heard our prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
133
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
236
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom