Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
May all your requests be fulfilled in Jehovah's name. Amen.
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him.

***********

Child of God,

To know God is to love God. To love God is to obey God. You can’t love God if you don’t know Him. And You will not obey God if you don’t love Him. My prayer for you and I is that we both will continually grow in the true knowledge of Christ Jesus. Fall passionately in love with Him forever and always. That we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Let this be your prayer also.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that me, myself and I and the person who sent me this prayer will both continually grow in the true knowledge of the Word of God. Fall passionately in love with You forever and always. And that we will purpose in our hearts to always and forever walk in obedience to God’s Word. Help us Lord Jesus to make these spiritual goals a reality in our lives.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God will bless us with His strength and grace of God to walk in obedience to His Word.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
133
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
236
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,107
Messages
16,796,001
Members
649,652
Latest member
Pleolaroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom