Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request…God is in control. Trust Him. No matter how He moves Trust Him. The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. I pray God’s perfect will to be done in your Life in Jesus’ name.
 
I pray for you right now. May the Lord grant you all that you seek today and more. Keep the faith, God is good. Seek the light and you shall be saved!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
133
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
236
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,233
Messages
16,797,362
Members
649,785
Latest member
Azaytoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom