Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis.

2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.

3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.

4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.

5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.

6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
Father in heaven, I ask that you activate your healing power in ###'s parents' lives. I ask that you grant him the desires of his hearts as you promised. Keep him safe in the palm of your hands, take charge over his life and the situations that he has described and submitted to you. Thank you for there is no other god like you. We adore you and we praise in Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Lord please listen to his prayers and answer them soon..in Jesus powerful name i pray amen
 
Lord heal all in justice faith and health. Amen.
 
Dear God, Heal these individuals. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
134
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
237
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,475
Messages
16,800,219
Members
650,000
Latest member
Tweaville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom