Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Dear Lord you have all the powers to heal every sickness that is on this earth. I commit his brother before your able hands. Touch him with a healing power in Jesus name. Whatever that is in secret Lord you know and let you have an answer to it. Give him safe and control all the impossibilities that are before him. Remove all the obstacles ahead of him. Lord a good spouse comes from you Lord. I request that you let him have his own RIB that comes from you. A wife of noble character who will shower him with love and respect him for it in Jesus Mighty name I pray. Amen.
 
I pray that every form of ill health will depart from your family. I pray that the GLORY of God will cover your entire family in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
Lord touch all these needs and bring healing to the bodies of his family...Lord touch every desire of his heart and bring answers and guidance to all they do in Jesus name..
 
Lord, we continue to intercede on behalf of ###, you know the situation better than anyone else. Lord, we commit him to your care, grant him his request in Jesus name we pray, amen
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, fulfill all the request in your loving kindness and mercy, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
134
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,848
Messages
16,804,070
Members
650,349
Latest member
Astuireerard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom