Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
Healing Confession

As A child of God included in your inheritance is the right to good health.

Christ Has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us. For it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree. (Gal. 3:13)

Jesus You have redeemed me from the curse of the law. Therefore I am redeemed form ‘ALL’ sickness. I do not receive sickness as a part of my life. It has no part in me. And I command sickness in Jesus name to leave my body, flesh, mind, soul and spirit.

I Peter 2:24 …I declare by the wounds of Jesus Christ I was healed. It is past tense. The work has already been done. God’s healing power flows in me, through me, all round me, through the Word of God and I am healed in Jesus Name. Glory be to God. I cast the burden of sickness on Jesus Christ and I go free. He who the Son Of God sets free is free indeed. Jesus Christ has set me free.

Jesus took my sickness 2000 years ago. My sickness was placed on Christ, so that I can be redeemed from sickness. Christ redeem me from all sickness. I declare it. I have a right to declare it in Jesus’ Name! I cast the spirit of doubt, worry, and fear out of my life in Jesus’ Name! God has not given me the spirit of fear, but love, power, and a sound mind. I am blessed. I am healed. I am loved. In Jesus’ Name!

***God uses Doctors to do a great work…but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.
 
Lord touch these request and heal his brother touch his unspoken need and keep him safe with a hedge of protection touch this most difficult situation and bring favor to this civil lawsuit and let Your will be done..touch his wife and bring her to him in Your divine love and use them according to Your purpose in Jesus name...
 
God provide healing in Jesus name, lead us not into temptation as we ask and wait for you. Amen
 
Father I pray that you hear the prayers of ### to heal his family and for safety. Amen
 
Heal all these people and let the gifts the Lord is to send begin when the Lord sends his will be done. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
134
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom