Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
It shall be done. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Oh merciful Father, your son is in trouble and seeking Your love, kindness and mercy. Father heal his parents from all health issues. We know you are able to hear his silent and unspoken prayers. Control all the difficult situations in his life. Bless him with a suitable match. I ask this prayer in the precious name of Lord Jesus Christ. Amen
 
i will pray for every thing
 
Lord continue to bless my ### and meet these needs in Jesus name we stand in agreement with him and stand upon your word to heal and make a way where he may see none by the eye of the flesh...help him to see through the eyes of the Spirit Lord...in Jesus name..
 
Child of God,

I have asked God to honor Your Prayer Request. Be Encouraged. Jesus Loves You. This is my prayer for you. Let this be your prayer also.

In Jesus’ name I pray that God’s perfect will, will be done in your life and all your love ones. May your heart, mind, body, and soul always trust in God and God’s perfect timing and lean not to your own understanding. May you always acknowledge God first in all your ways and allow God to direct Your foot steps. May you always respect God and honor God with your life. May God always be merciful unto you, bless you, and cause his face to shine upon You

Don’t You Ever Forget Jesus loves You!!! And Don’t Ever Forget God is An Excellent Father; And Father Knows Best.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
```markdown
Proclaim It….



I have and will always and forever continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.



Claim It In Jesus’ Name!



Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
Keeping the faith Dearest Lord we pray for ### brother to repair health. We pray for unspoken need, We pray for safety, difficult situation and justice in law suit. Heal ### of arthritis..Always keeping in mind the need for a spouse, this we see working by your divine guidance and peace granted to us by your touch. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
134
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,105
Messages
16,807,320
Members
650,546
Latest member
Sylioraerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom