Various Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monte
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monte

Guest
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to file civil lawsuits and for criminal justice to prevail.
6-Pray that God will provide me with a spouse.
 
Dear Lord and Saviour, Lord I put ### and his family in your care Lord. Lord there are so many issues to be dealt in their family. Lord take care of each and every issue within the family and manifest your divine plan Lord. Lord ###'s Brothers health condition Lord, and unspoken request, prayer for safe custody, prayer to control a difficult situation in ###'s life, prayer for obtaining the proof and prayer for a good spouse. Lord please take care of all these prayers and fulfill it accordingly as per your holy will, Amen.
 
Praying for your need to meet with Jesus Christ
 
Dear Father heal ###'s brother, mother and father of all their sickness's. Touch them and heal them completely. Fulfill the unspoken prayer of ###. Keep Him safe of all problems. Father control all difficult situations in ###'s life. Fulfill all ###'s hearts desire according to Your will Lord. In Jesus' name. Amen
 
Dear Father,

please help us lord... let all this ###'s problem come to an end... grant his wishes lord... praying in the name of Jesus. Amen
 
Father I submit all his prayers in your presence, Lord plz listen to them and answer them soon, bless him with joy and peace, in your holy name I pray amen.
 
His mercies are new every day and through Him all things are possible; if we only believe! Father of all creation, the giver of life, I know you do not want anyone of us to perish and fall into eternal damnation. Here is your beloved son ### who have come forward requesting prayer in various situations; seeking healing for his brother suffering from dilated aorta, his mother who has diabetes, and his father with arthritis. I place them in your sick room, Dr. Jesus, and I curse all these infirmities that have come upon their lives and I claim healing, realizing that you are the greatest healer. Draw them closer to you that they may know the Lord & Saviour of their lives.

There are also needs that are to be met in ###'s life. You know what it is, Lord, so I leave this request at the foot of your cross. Keep him safe in the hollow of your palm and saturate him in your blood; dispatch your guardian angels & control that difficult situation that has been plaguing him continuously; let him feel your presence near you so he will be comforted.

Help him to obtain that proof to file those lawsuits & gain the victory.

In your word you said, "Those that wait upon you shall renew their strength: they shall mount up with wings like eagles." Teach me Lord! Teach me Lord! how to wait. Lord, I know you will provide ### with a Spouse in due season. These mercies I ask in Your NAME. Amen.
 
Merciful Lord Savior of us all provide healing and help to comfort this family in their needs placing faith in Jesus AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For ### to stay with us until at least January 2027 OR For us to Leave ### and move to the Western United States
Replies
7
Views
134
COPD and skin cancer prayer for a friend who has a mischievous cat that has anxiety and biting issues towards owner. Another friend who has brain cancer and weak bones. And would also like the release of his inheritance and wants to continue to be able to work. Another friend who needs an...
Replies
6
Views
238
Please pray for my little dog, he's having medical procedures today l. Please pray it goes well and that the veterinarians will have wisdom. Please ask that he will be well. Please pray for me. I have an oncology appointment today. Please pray I will be well. Please ask the Lord to bless my...
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom