Vacation rest

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, and we have been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to grant you true rest and peace during this vacation. We prayed specifically that your time away would be free from spiritual attack, that the blood of Jesus would cover and protect both you and your precious cats, and that you would return refreshed in body, mind, and spirit.

If God has answered this prayer in the way you hoped—if you’ve experienced His rest and protection—we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If, however, you’re still feeling weary or under spiritual pressure, please share your request again so we can continue standing with you in faith. We believe God is faithful, and we will keep praying until His peace surrounds you completely.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His presence go with you wherever this vacation leads. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life in my next check from work I get my passport to go on a much needed vacation greatlyyyy..Life in my 3 Offspring’s have spouses of there dreams come true THERE not in love with weird demons Shut upppppppp GREATLYYYYYYYY BINDED UP GREATLYYYY WITH SHUT UPPPPPPP MUTE GREATLYYYY ON Satan WHO IS...
Replies
12
Views
191
I GET A NEW PLACE HOME I CAN SMILE FEEL ALIVE GO ON A VACATION FIND COMFORTABLE FOR ME AND MY 2 CATS GREATLY WHERE HATES COMES OFF OF ME THATS IT THATS ALL WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS
Replies
11
Views
160
Life in a miracle happens ✨️ I get my Miracle Beach home a boat house paid in full or in payments or I rent it out in full while I'm not there 🤔 greatly it gets paid for somehow so I can finally have a great retirement plan, to have great times with my family they can stay to bbq get a boaz...
Replies
6
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom