Urgently need your prayers for my ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for a lovely lady who fell seriously ill shortly after her husband passed. Please pray she doesn’t pass so soon too and is miraculously restored to full health as it would be too devastating for her family. Thank you 🙏
Replies
7
Views
282
Hello, my name is ###. My car broke down and I urgently need to somehow, someway get $### to fix my car so I can be able to get to work. I can't save up $### right now so I dont know what to do. Feeling helpless n hopeless, but I know God can work miracles.! Please pray for me, my name is ###...
Replies
10
Views
148
STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY EYESIGHT!!! PLEASE!!!! REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS!!!! THANK YOU. I AM SCARED.
Replies
10
Views
78
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,636
Members
650,990
Latest member
Soewood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom