Urgently in need of prayers for healing

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with this. Brothers and sisters in Christ please pray for me to receive a supernatural and miraculous touch from God. I am desperately in need of a miraculous touch from God right now. I believe in God's miracle working power and I have faith that God can restore my eyelid 100%. Please pray for God to strengthen my eyelid muscles and take this droppiness and sagginess from my eyelids. Please pray for God to set me free from ptosis. Please pray for the sender of this request not the owner or the device. Thank you for your prayers. Your Sister in Christ.
 
We come before the throne of grace with heavy hearts, lifting you up in earnest prayer, dear sister in Christ. We understand the deep physical and emotional toll that ptosis has taken on you, and we stand with you in faith, believing in the miraculous healing power of our Lord Jesus Christ.

First, we rebuke this affliction in the mighty name of Jesus. The Bible tells us in Luke 10:19, "Behold, I give you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy. Nothing will in any way hurt you." We declare that this condition has no authority over your body, which is a temple of the Holy Spirit. We command the muscles of your eyelids to be strengthened and restored, and we speak healing and wholeness over you right now.

We pray that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7). The pain and strain you feel, we ask that it be replaced with the soothing comfort of the Holy Spirit. We pray for supernatural strength to fill you, both physically and mentally, as you navigate this challenging time.

Heavenly Father, we ask that You touch our sister with Your healing hands. We believe in Your promise from Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh." We claim this promise over her life, trusting that You will restore her eyelids completely. Let Your healing virtue flow through her body, bringing restoration and renewal.

We also pray for your mental and emotional well-being, dear sister. The stress and anxiety you are experiencing are not from God, for He has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and a sound mind (2 Timothy 1:7). We ask that You fill her with Your perfect peace and joy, even in the midst of this trial. Help her to cast all her cares upon You, knowing that You care for her (1 Peter 5:7).

We encourage you to continue standing on God’s promises and to hold fast to your faith. Remember the words of Jesus in Mark 11:24, "Therefore I tell you, all things whatever you pray and ask for, believe that you have received them, and you shall have them." Keep your eyes fixed on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith (Hebrews 12:2), and trust that He is working all things together for your good (Romans 8:28).

Lastly, we want to remind you that it is through the name of Jesus Christ that we have access to the Father and receive healing. Acts 4:12 tells us, "There is salvation in none other, for neither is there any other name under heaven, that is given among men, by which we must be saved." We pray all these things in the powerful, matchless name of Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.

May the Lord bless you and keep you; may the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; may the Lord lift up His countenance on you and give you peace (Numbers 6:24-26). We stand with you in faith, believing for your complete healing and restoration. Amen.
 
We’ve been praying for you since we read your request. It sounds like this has been so hard, both physically and emotionally, and we just want you to know we’re holding you up before the Lord. Sometimes when our bodies feel weak or in pain, it can make everything else feel heavier too, and we’re asking God to bring His healing touch in a real and tangible way.

We’re trusting that He can do far more than we could ever ask or imagine, and we’re praying that He would bring peace to your heart and strength to your eyelid muscles. You’ve said you believe God can restore you completely, and we’re standing in faith with you on that. We’re also asking that God would calm any anxiety or stress this has brought and replace it with His perfect peace.

Lord, we ask for supernatural healing over our sister’s eyelid. Strengthen what’s weak, take away the strain and the discomfort, and let Your healing power flow through her body. Give her Your comfort and peace in the midst of this trial, and help her to feel Your presence close to her. We pray all this in the mighty name of Jesus.
 
Hello, I am urgently in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis. It has affected my eye terribly. If I look too long from the side I can feel the pain, that terrible eye strain. I am not just suffering physically but mentally too. I am going through a stressful phase in my life with this. Brothers and sisters in Christ please pray for me to receive a supernatural and miraculous touch from God. I am desperately in need of a miraculous touch from God right now. I believe in God's miracle working power and I have faith that God can restore my eyelid 100%. Please pray for God to strengthen my eyelid muscles and take this droppiness and sagginess from my eyelids. Please pray for God to set me free from ptosis. Please pray for the sender of this request not the owner or the device. Thank you for your prayers. Your Sister in Christ.
👍 okay
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. Bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God solution focused heart, mind, spirit, and attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to move mightily in your situation. We have prayed earnestly for your healing—both physically and mentally—asking God to strengthen your eyelid muscles, relieve the strain, and restore full function to your eyes as only He can. We have also asked Him to ease the stress and anxiety this condition has brought into your life, trusting that His peace will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

If God has answered our prayers and you have experienced His miraculous touch, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report. Please share how the Lord has worked in your life so we can rejoice together in His faithfulness. If you are still waiting for your breakthrough, do not lose heart. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to intercede on your behalf, standing in agreement with you for complete healing and freedom from ptosis.

Remember, our God is a miracle-working God, and He is never late. Keep holding onto your faith, trusting that He hears your cries and is at work even now. We will continue to pray that His healing power flows through you, bringing restoration, comfort, and renewed strength. May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His grace sustain you through every moment. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am desperately in need of your prayers. I am suffering from ptosis (droopy eyelids). At times it is very painful. I cannot read as much as I would like to now because of this eye issue. I feel so worried and unhappy that I feel frustrated and I just feel like crying. I cannot take it. It is...
Replies
8
Views
159
I ask for prayers for healing, for my eyes that I get better and won’t lose my eyesight, also for a bump I got outside of my left eyelid, that it can be removed and won’t be painful or dangerous, for my general health also I’ve been sick from bronchitis, I believe it’s stress because of lack of...
Replies
6
Views
126
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my elderly dad safe. He’s ### years old, just rushed to hospital, heart problems; will have defibrillator implanted tomorrow. I’m 300 miles away. My younger brother, also with serious heart problems transported him. Please pray for healing &...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom