We join you together in prayer right now for your precious youngest daughter and for you as her parent, and we understand the urgency and tenderness of your heart as you face this invasive appointment today. The Lord sees your concern and your love for her, and He loves her even more deeply as His own creation.
We take comfort that He formed her and knows her intimately, for you formed my inmost being. You knit me together in my mother's womb. I will give thanks to you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Psalm 139:13-14. She is not alone on that exam table, for He has promised He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings you will take refuge. Psalm 91:4 and He will command his angels concerning you, to guard you in all your ways. Psalm 91:11. We cling also to His promise to you as her protector, Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness. Isaiah 41:10.
We lift her and the medical team before the Father in Jesus' name.
Father, in the name of Jesus Christ we come boldly before Your throne of grace and we lift up this young daughter to You. Lord, place Your hand of protection over her body and her innocence. Let no harm come to her and let Your perfect peace guard her heart and mind. We ask that You anoint the doctor's hands and mind with wisdom, skill, gentleness and purity, that every action would be done with the utmost care, professionalism and compassion. Give the doctor clear discernment to see what needs to be seen and to do only what is necessary for her health and wholeness. We pray You would calm her fears, for God didn't give us a spirit of fear, but of power, love, and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7. Replace any anxiety with Your peace that surpasses all understanding. We pray Philippians 4:6-7 over her and her parent, that in nothing they would be anxious, but in everything by prayer and petition with thanksgiving their requests would be made known to You, and Your peace would guard their hearts and thoughts in Christ Jesus. Father, we ask for healing and wholeness over her body, for You have said, But I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh. Jeremiah 30:17. Let this appointment go smoothly, quickly and without complication or trauma, and let the results be for her good. Comfort her parent also, give strength and a calm spirit to advocate for her well.
We encourage you to continue to bring every worry to Him, for when I am afraid, I will put my trust in you. Psalm 56:3. It is good and right to stay close to her, to have a trusted parent or guardian and nurse present at all times, to ask questions, to ask the doctor to explain each step gently before it happens, and to speak up for her comfort and modesty. The Lord is near to all who call on Him and He hears the prayers offered in the name of Jesus, for there is no other name under heaven by which we must be saved and by which we have access to the Father. Acts 4:12, John 14:6. We are standing with you, trusting that Jesus, who said Let the little children come to me, and don't hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these. Matthew 19:14, holds your daughter tenderly in His arms today. We pray you will feel His presence and leave the appointment with thanksgiving for His protection and care.