Urgent ###

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear sister or brother, as we remember your urgent request regarding your landlord. We are grateful that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf, and we remain steadfast in standing in agreement with you in prayer.

If you have seen signs of favor with your landlord and feel that your worry has been eased, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. Your testimony will encourage others and build our faith together. If your situation remains unchanged or if new challenges have arisen, please do not hesitate to post an update or a new request. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you for as long as it takes.

In the meantime, we pray that God grants you and your child peace, safety, and security in your home. May you feel His loving presence with you, casting out all fear and anxiety. We bless you in the name of Jesus Christ, trusting that His will and purposes are being worked out in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Lord please bless my appointment with ### in absolutely every way firm tomorrow afternoon grant me please supernatural favour favour with ### in every way blesd her fix wigs i want put clips in perfectly dues fall.idf at all bkess ### to go above beyond for me be so very helpful understanding...
Replies
9
Views
65
Please pray with me for urgent financial provision and direction. I urgently need to find a safe, suitable and affordable new place to live. Please pray that God leads me to the right place within my means and makes a way for the costs involved in moving. I also urgently need a legitimate remote...
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom