Urgent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe99

Prayer Partner
Dear Lord,

You know my heart. I'm begging you to save my marriage. Please intervene in a might way. Please get ###'s attention and show him what he's doing is wrong. Please make him realize that his place is with ###, ### & me. Convict him heavily to see he needs you in his life and we need him to be the spiritual head of our family. In the name of your son Jesus I command the devil to leave my husband, my family and my marriage. Heal my marriage and leave no room for the enemy to drive a wedge. Please lord, I beg you to save my family from being destroyed. If there is anything in my life that I need to fix please forgive me for that and help me with it now lord. I know you are a home maker not a home breaker. Please show ### the right way lord. I love him so very much. In Jesus' holy and precious name I pray, AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest daughter driving dt ### and alone this am and every day to study to be a nurse to help others. Keep her safe 24/7 jesus. My middle daughter going through a bad break up and is mentally distressed and doesn't make enough money for her bills. Her ceiling just leaked and collapsed in...
Replies
12
Views
167
Heavenly Father I humbly bow I forgot to ask you to take control ### at this hotel I am in this lady charges late fees on me when I don't pay on time I am begging and borrowing from people now I don't have anything.working one a week work gainfully seeking work. Lord Jesus take charge of ### she...
Replies
11
Views
139
Please, I’m begging you Lord Jesus to heal my hands of nerve damage. Please heal my hands if tingling, numbness and stiffness. You are the great physician and I need a complete healing and miracle. Please, please heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I beg you in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,605
Messages
16,790,109
Members
649,171
Latest member
Nymeenarrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom