Urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Faith grows during quiet communion with God.​
 ​
Psalm 46:10- "Be still, and know that I am God."​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My fiance is so cold to me. He emotionally abuses me bc he was abused. Jesus..vengeance is yours. I can't take this and I have suffered and not hurt him back. I lost my job and he has me in a terrible position. Help me please pray for me. I'm crying more than I am smiling. What is this man?
Replies
12
Views
161
I am on the verge of homelessness, I cannot pay for rent or food or bills. I am terrified and don’t know what to do. Please pray for God to provide today for me, to provide a way where there is no way. Lord, you promised you would supply all our needs according to your glorious riches. You said...
Replies
11
Views
157
### was done for the second time in ###s life. Total recovery please for ###'s brother - he is fighting for his life. He is falling into ### and wakes up and so on...his speech is not good. He had ### but we hope the worst is gone. Lord please heal his brother and let his whole family gives...
Replies
10
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,738
Members
648,212
Latest member
Dorierard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom