Urgent, urgent.. Pray please please for my nephew ###, for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent, urgent.. Pray please please for my nephew ###, for his safety and protection and that he could get into a good place so soon..
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray about a couple of urgent requests and needs. Pray we check on this and find one. I know we need protection over these; they are expensive too, and I just paid this bill off too. After what just happened, they need it also. I feel that this other place needs to make things right too...
Replies
10
Views
193
Dear Heavenly Father I am in great need of you right now. My son is threatening to call CPS on my daughter and his niece and nephew so they will move out of his house. I understand how much of a burden they have been on him but this is not the way. I can't stop crying and worrying they will get...
Replies
10
Views
232
Please pray for a Urgent prayer for ### and pets that he may find peace with you LORD and a room or his entire own place I pray well upon him and all in JESUS name amen Please forgive us all in JESUS name amen
Replies
8
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom