Urgent Prayers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

apeksha

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please please please pray that the fight stops. Please pray that the issue gets resolved completely. Am so scared of everything. Please I beg you all please pray that my parents stop fighting. Please all I need strong prayers. This is getting out of hand. I don't know why I have got such a father. Please pray please pray that his heart turns towards my mother and he supports her. Please all I beg you.
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Oh Father, We stand in the gap and intercede for this request that only You can handle. Please perform a miracle in their behalf based upon the very stripes that our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ took upon His back and the precious blood He shed before He ever even went to that terrible cross. We know these truths from Your Word and claim them according to 1Peter 2:24. In Jesus name we pray. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
267
In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my husband, healthy, safe, & calm throughout this week. We are having a major issue with a piece of heavy equipment. Please, dear God keep my husband safe and help us get through this quickly. Holy Spirit please intervene for us now. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
232
Please pray for my step sis and her husband. ~sadly he is now in hospice care and her wife is having a hard time with all he is dealing with. ~please pray for them to find some peace and comfort during this difficult time thanks very kindly! in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,524
Messages
16,777,756
Members
648,079
Latest member
Qrloyser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom