Urgent prayers needed please pray for my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
279
I have been posting updates about my rent arrears and need for assistance. I submitted all required documents which tell the truth about my true rent rate. The landlord is claiming an inflated amount and the agency stated on a form that I am claiming assistance for the same amount. I recently...
Replies
5
Views
99
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
9
Views
26
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,178
Messages
16,807,851
Members
650,595
Latest member
Wrnarousin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom