Urgent Prayers Needed At This Moment For The ### I Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icerstamps

Servant
The time has come she is being judged please God I beg of you please be with her right now. Hold her and please don't take her away.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Keep praising and praying to our Heavenly Father. Talk to Jesus and ask that person to forgive ### with their sins. Keep your faith strong and thank our father in advance.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
10
Views
77
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
10
Views
84
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a brain tumor and masses and lesions on her lungs, which could be chronic bronchitis/ asthma or cancer. There is no treatment. Only medication to make her...
Replies
11
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,544
Messages
16,800,744
Members
650,073
Latest member
Striertirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom