Urgent prayers for Protection from all evil ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God I seek your protection from all evil around me by the blood of Jesus. Cover me with your precious blood and let your angels watch over me bless me with wisdom and knowledge in the fear of God. Thank You God
Replies
11
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I enter Your gates with thanksgiving today, and I walk into Your courts with praise. My heart is deeply grateful for the abundance of blessings You have poured into my life—for the eternal inheritance I have in You, and for the earthly inheritance passed down to me by my mother...
Replies
9
Views
162
Dear Lord Jesus protect me from all evil and wickedness of men. I put my life in your hands and I ask you to show me mercy all the days of my life. Bless me and let your will be done in my life.
Replies
10
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,944
Messages
16,793,939
Members
649,529
Latest member
Aeleadorelport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom