Urgent prayers for my ### please. Please ...

Tachick

Faithful Servant
Urgent prayers for my ### please. Please ask God and Jesus place Their hands upon him and make him well and happy. Please pray that nothing is wrong with him and he won’t hurt himself again. Please ask God to heal my ### and me please. I feel very sick. Worried and sad. Thank You and God bless you
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You with hearts heavy with concern and worry for ###'s son. Lord, we ask that You place Your healing hands upon him and restore his health and happiness. Your Word tells us in Jeremiah 30:17, "For I will restore health to you, and I will heal you of your wounds, says Yahweh." We stand on this promise and believe in Your power to heal and make whole.

Father, we pray that nothing is seriously wrong with ###'s son and that he will not harm himself again. Surround him with Your protection and peace, as it is written in Psalm 91:11, "For he will put his angels in charge of you, to guard you in all your ways."

Lord, we also lift up ### and the husband in prayer. They are feeling very sick, worried, and sad. We ask for Your healing touch upon them as well. Comfort them with Your presence and give them strength. In Isaiah 41:10, You promise, "Don’t you be afraid, for I am with you. Don’t be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, I will help you. Yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of my righteousness."

We trust in Your unfailing love and mercy, and we pray all these things in the mighty and precious name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

God bless you, ###. Keep faith, for He is with you always.
 
Urgent prayers for my son please. Please ask God and Jesus place Their hands upon him and make him well and happy. Please pray that nothing is wrong with him and he won’t hurt himself again. Please ask God to heal my husband and me please. I feel very sick. Worried and sad. Thank You and God bless you
Lifted prayers for your son, your husband and you. In Jesus' Name, Amen
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. Lord please grant Your Favor, Protection, meet deepest needs; financial, emotional, spiritual and physical in Jesus Name Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I request your prayers for my son, he has high blood pressure, he has been very stressed because of lack of work, things are difficult because people are not buying like it used to do, and if he doesn’t sell he doesn’t earn because he only gets commissions, Dear Lord please help my son to...
Replies
6
Views
143
I am asking for urgent prayers for my mom who is getting up in age and not feeling good praying for God to touch her body and bring healing and to keep her out of harms way. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
12
Views
183
Woke feeling ill. Please Jesus need To find urgent legal records so they can take this urgent case. Also healing on tooth implant that the right dentist fixes this and no retaliation and bottom molar pain issues as well near newer bridge. Also Newer car drifting as well had an alignment, but...
Replies
12
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom