Urgent prayers for my husband, ###, lung cancer & ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaggy

Servant
Urgent prayers for my husband, ###, lung cancer & in hospital with inflammation of the lining of his lungs. On steroids which causes ### blood sugars to elevate & his heart rate to rise. Please pray for these issues to be resolved and for God to heal his body and restore his health. We put our trust & faith in the Great Physician. Thanks for all your prayers.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
1 Peter 5:7

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Pour your heart out to the Father in Jesus name. HE HEARS YOU. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name.
 
I pray God will free you from fear.

I pray God will free you from suffering.

I pray God will fill you with happiness.

I pray God will fill you with loving kindness toward yourself and others.

In Jesus' Name, amen.
 
Lord I ask that you grant the request presented here in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers please that the white spots on my husband's chest X-ray are benign and nothing of concern. Prayers also that he doesn't have any cancer, heart or other issues related to High blood pressure and exposure to second hand smoke and exhaust as a child and mechanic. Thank you that all his...
Replies
11
Views
184
The VA found a nodule on one of my lungs, and now they want to repeat the CAT scan. I was a heavy smoker for years and have COPD. However, I quit smoking five years before I was even diagnosed with COPD, and I had negative CAT scans five years in a row that my outside-VA provider ordered after...
Replies
20
Views
681
Please pray that when my mom gets the results that she is cancer-free and in great health. I am afraid of losing her like I lost my dad. Please pray for her.
Replies
11
Views
373
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom