Urgent Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter satyabhargavi
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

satyabhargavi

Guest
Please pray for my love life. My lover decided to leave me. I know God will always be with me. Please pray for me. His name is ###. I can't live without him. I need prayer.
 
Lord Jesus, only You know how this dear sister is heartbroken. Please be with her, make her broken heart be healed. If You think Ganesh loved the way she loved him and his love is true only for her, give him back in Jesus' name. I ask, Amen.
 
Lord, I pray that You may hear ###'s request for help here. May You speak clearly to comfort her and for her to not be anxious about her love life. May You allow her to rest and trust Your words and for now to recognize what you said as Isaiah 54:5 reads: "Your husband is your Maker. His name is the LORD of Armies. Your defender is the Holy One of Israel. He is called the God of the whole earth." Praying all these things in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Satyabhargavi sees beyond our circumstances. Right now you may be in the midst of a fiery trial and you don't know what to do. God has a word for you. He has plans for you, and they are good plans. God looks beyond your circumstances, no matter what trial you are facing. God has plans for you. God is using your trial, the heartache, the headache to shape you. God is planning good plans for each of us. Keep praying and trusting that all will work according to His plans. I am offering prayers with you. Be blessed and be still for He hears your prayers.
 
Praying for your physical love to return to the beginning of your relationship. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm dealing with a lot of stress, including an upcoming hearing in a civil court. This entire situation is causing me tears and anxiety. I need urgent prayer for a miracle as sitting here on my lounge, crying over the situation is doing nothing.
Replies
8
Views
136
Please pray with me for an urgent financial breakthrough and provision. I need approximately £### total by ###–### August, and currently have nothing. Please pray that God opens the right doors for employment, transcription, online work and other legitimate opportunities, gives me wisdom and...
Replies
9
Views
158
Please please pray for a job now..it's an urgent request.
Replies
9
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,101
Messages
16,818,932
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom