Urgent prayer

vonebrown

Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my husband ### he is having an affair. My husband just left me for another woman. Please pray for my husband salvation healing and deliverance. Please pray that God will restore my marriage and send my husband home.
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
120
Prayer for my husband choices of choosing alcohol and temptation thats been causing toxic environment in the home with everyone always sating he will not do it and want ti quit but keeps going back to it. Its been really hard days through out my pregnancy and now i have new born to handle it ...
Replies
11
Views
275
My left arm is in severe pain. Since the end of June, when I lifted something heavy and got caught in the rain, I have been experiencing pain in my left elbow. Despite taking anti-inflammatory pain medication, using heat therapy, and applying medicated patches, it has never fully healed...
Replies
12
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,906
Members
650,790
Latest member
Lorithoorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom