Urgent Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorettagrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorettagrace

Guest
Please pray for my son ### that he gets a job soon and that ### will answer

my e-mails- God Bless.
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Dear God, please bless ### with a job that you want him to have. Thank you, Lord. And, also, please rule in the situation with the email. Amen.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer for ###..... In Jesus Name AMEN
 
Be Encouraged, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life and your son's life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2). God knows what is best for all of us. He knows when to step in and when to step back. Ask God, “What am I to learn from this experience?” And then ask God not to let you waste this experience. Relax…Keep Your Focus On God…Grow From It! Everything is going to be alright!!!

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. Child of God Everything is going to be alright! God Loves You.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord giving you all for ### and ###. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
188
Hi, I am asking for intercessory prayer for a difficult and prolonged estate distribution after my parents, where my lawyer must apply for an extension with the Swedish Tax Agency this week. Please pray that this application is granted so we avoid a fine, that we experience general favor in the...
Replies
9
Views
333
Urgent prayer request elder lady was hit by a truck. Her neighbors across the street drove far and hit her with their truck. She said her back and head hurts.
Replies
9
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,585
Messages
16,778,325
Members
648,139
Latest member
Bruildoerrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom