Urgent Prayer Request

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
Dear God, you know what is going on. Please show me what to do. Please help me make the right decision. In Your Son's Name I pray. Amen
 
Proverbs 2:6   "For the Lord gives wisdom; from His mouth comes knowledge and understanding."

I am praying with you for your needs.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You with a grateful heart, thanking You for answering my previous prayers, opening doors, and bringing me to this moment. I acknowledge that without You I can do nothing. Lord, as I present the annual budget for my department and contribute to the budgets of other...
Replies
9
Views
184
🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
170
Dear prayer team, I pray that God is with me and leads me to the right people, conversations, and meetings that can support me through a medical injury and the tapering off of a medication, as my current doctor is difficult. Pray that God will also help my lawyer to truly understand me, have...
Replies
10
Views
280
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,217
Messages
16,797,228
Members
649,777
Latest member
Whyeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom