Urgent prayer request for miracle money

Kindly pray for me in Jesus name. I need urgent money for buying a new android phone and other things for me... I pray to Almighty God for to get miracle money as soon as possible in Jesus name. Please God send me more unexpected and miracle money in Jesus name soon. Amen.
Kindly pray for me.
I prayed for you, God Bless!!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
190
Please pray urgently for our church. We are facing a serious financial crisis and desperately need funds to pay the church rent. Our landlord has been threatening to evict us, and we are under significant pressure. It is not only the church that is facing this challenge; many of our members and...
Replies
12
Views
191
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for standing with me in prayer. Earlier today I was able to view a beautiful newly built house that is everything I had been praying for. I made an offer and have been waiting for the owner's response. It is now almost midnight, and I have not yet...
Replies
10
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,058
Messages
16,794,859
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom