Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Rohit chetri

Servant of All
Urgent Prayer Request. 1. Pray healing for Belinda's brother, her brother is in coma because of Covid-19 corona virus and infections in his Lungs and other body organs. 2. Pray healing for Jill's husband Frank, Frank is suffering from stage 4 Liver cancer and blood infection. 3. Pray healing for William, his hand and shoulder pains. GOD bless you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Urgent Prayer Request. 1. Pray healing for Belinda's brother, her brother is in coma because of Covid-19 corona virus and infections in his Lungs and other body organs. 2. Pray healing for Jill's husband Frank, Frank is suffering from stage 4 Liver cancer and blood infection. 3. Pray healing for William, his hand and shoulder pains. GOD bless you
Hello, Rohit. God cares deeply for you and your loved ones, and I’m glad to join you in praying for His will to be done in the situations you wrote about. We know that the Lord is faithful. We can be confident He hears us just as David was: “In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me” (Psalm 86:7).

I have prayed that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy in Jesus' name. Amen.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer for healing and deliverance. For all those who stand in need of healing and deliverance please pray the prayer below.

Let Us Pray For Healing And Deliverance: God I ask You in Jesus’ name, because of Your unfailing love and great compassion have mercy on me. God heal and deliver me from everything in my life that is not of You O Lord my God. God heal me fully in every area of my life. God make me whole and complete in You. God deliver, heal, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, sin, or unclean spirits that may be, or are trying to operate in my life. Wash and purify me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Heal me and restore to me the joy of Your salvation. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I know that stand in need of healing. God please fully heal and bless each of us physically, mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and financially for Your glory. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name. Thank You Jesus. Written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Similar Requests

Pray healing for an Indian YouTuber Ranjit Kumar from Hyderabad India, pray GOD heal him completely from Covid-19 corona virus and from other sicknesses. Thank you and GOD Bless.
Replies
Views
PRAYER REQUEST Pray for me for healing from: 1. Chronic gastritis and acid reflux 2. Lumbar spondylosis 3. Prostrate enlargement and stubborn urinary tract infection 4. High blood pressure
Replies
Views
1. Please pray healing for an Indian Actor Kamal Haasan from Covid-19 corona virus. 2. Pray healing for my neighbour Raja's sister. 3. Pray healing for my friend Vicky's newly born baby daughter's eyes. 4. Pray GOD Bless and Heal all the sick people and animals. Thank you and GOD Bless.
Replies
Views
1. Pray healing for Andrew, he is finding difficult to breath, his lungs are weak and he wants to quit smoking. 2. Pray healing for Angela from broken wrist. 3. Pray healing for Derek from bladder cancer. 4. Pray healing for Linda from passing blood and other health problems. 5. Pray healing for...
Replies
Views
Kindly pray healing for all these people. 1. Pray GOD heal my elder sister Reshma Chetri from Epilepsy, weakness, blood pressure and from all her other sicknesses. 2. Pray GOD heal my elder sister Durga her husband Bala and their children Cyra, Avniel and Evangeline. 3. Pray GOD heal my mother...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom