Urgent Prayer Pls pray for my mother who is in the###

fatimamoras

Disciple of Prayer
Urgent Prayer
Pls pray for my mother who is in the hospital for past 2 weeks. We pray to be back home healthy. She is crying, She should be able to swallow food, talk properly her tongue be loosened, recognize people, laugh and must eat her food naturally. No food pipe. Diabetes & BP, oxygen normal in Jesus name. We believe by the stripes and wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ my mother is healed with abundant life and long satisfied life. We pray that every part of the body is normal. She will be back home soon. healthy and strong in Jesus name.
 
Rejoice in hope, patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer. (Romans 12:12)

I am praying with you as you seek the Lord's Will in your Life.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
In the name of Jesus, I declare and I decree your mother to now be healthy, well, healed, and whole.  Thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters please pray for my mother who will be laid to rest today after losing her battle with cancer last Wednesday . Comfort and strengthen my father and I who cared for my mother til the end. She went peacefully and quickly for that I’m grateful . She is with the lord in he’s...
Replies
12
Views
136
I'm asking for prayer for my mother who was recently diagnosed with Lung Cancer, and is about to start treatment, that she may beat this cancer, and have a few more years with her family. Thank you!
Replies
14
Views
371
Please pray for the healing of my mother. She is ### lbs and barely eating. Her cancer has recently spread and I fear for the worst. Please pray for her healing. She is still fighting and very much with us. I ask that you keep her in your prayers. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,397
Messages
16,810,789
Members
650,782
Latest member
Drausorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom