Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Really, very urgently need prayer in Jesus name. God knows what is needed. Thank you
Replies
13
Views
145
Dear All I seek your urgent prayers, please pray for me ### ###, please pray for my career, and for the interviews that I have attended, also please pray as I'm awaiting a response from 2 companies ### and ###, please pray either one works for me, I claim this in the name of Jesus our lord...
Replies
8
Views
255
Please pray for me, I have been retrenched and desperately need employment. I'm a family man with responsibilities, school going kids, mortgage, my family are hurting and I am responsible. My inlaws are Hindus and it's shameful for me to get help from them.i need God to answer.. AD South African
Replies
8
Views
114
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom