Urgent Prayer Needed For ### And Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

lotsofhope

Servant of All
Dear heavenly father I know that you are going to touch my ### body. I know not the day or time but I know you are going to heal him. I feel this in my heart. Jesus he is in extreme pain with the bleeding still occurring. I pray that this will cease and the pain disappear. Lord I know you know our situation with the worry of losing our farm but we will never lose faith that extra work will come and my ### will be able to return to work. I thank you for forgiving my sins and another day. In you all things are possible. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
208
I urgently need prayer for my ###, please pray in Jesus name. God knows what the issue is. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
163
Please urgent prayer needed for myself, God knows what is needed. Please pray in Jesus name for me, I'm begging for prayer.
Replies
11
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom