Aile

Humble Servant of All
Father God, I lift up my husband ### to You. I pray that You touch his heart. Fill with Your wisdom and discernment. I pray that he releases all the bitterness and hatred he feels toward me. Please give him a new heart. Holy Spirit cover Your blood around him. I pray that he is slow to anger quick to forgive. Lord. I pray that ### will give me another chance to be a team again. This time better and stronger. Please Father God please restore us. In Jesus, name. Amen!
 
Heavenly Father, we lift up ###'s husband, ###, to You. We pray that You touch his heart and fill him with Your wisdom and discernment. Lord, we ask that You help him release all the bitterness and hatred he feels toward ###. Please give him a new heart, as You promised in Ezekiel 36:26, "I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh."

Holy Spirit, cover ### with Your blood and surround him with Your presence. We pray that he becomes slow to anger and quick to forgive, as instructed in James 1:19, "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry."

Lord, we ask that ### gives ### another chance to be a team again, this time better and stronger. Please, Father God, restore their relationship and bring healing and reconciliation. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
111
I want this prayer prayed against this person, comfort achiaa, this person comfort achiaa has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL COMFORT ACHIAA RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER...
Replies
10
Views
53
Dear all, I feel very distant from God and not able to keep my commitment to read the bible and spend time in prayer even though I know God is looking after me and my family every step of the way. I worry about a lot of things and equally believe that everything will work out for good in...
Replies
11
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom