Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She has a ### and ### on her lungs which could be ###. There is no treatment, only medication to keep her comfortable. God is the only one that can help her now. Please pray that God will take away and ease any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal food and drinking water. Please pray that God will help her have regular bowel movements. Please pray that God will guide my hands and help me to give her all the medication and treatments she needs without hurting her. I have to give her ### pills, that I have to pry open her mouth and shove down her throat. She also needs an inhaler treatment ### times a day and a subcutaneous fluid iv at least ### a week. We tried to give the iv last night and it went awful. The needle fell out halfway through and I think my partner pierced all the way through her skin the 2nd time because it was leaking all over. So we gave up. We are going to try again on Saturday. Please pray that God will help ### put the needle in properly and that he won't hurt ### doing this and that we can get all the fluid in. Please pray that if God does take her, he will show her mercy and just let her not wake up one day, or that we can find someone to come to the house to put her down. She is utterly terrified of driving and the ### and I cannot bear the thought of her last moments being alone, terrified, shaking, not knowing what's happening or where we are. I cannot do that to her. Please pray that God will give ### and I the strength and the will to fight this. Please pray that God will help me and guide all of my decisions and actions with ###. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers and help us. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.