Alisha Kirshman
Servant of All
Please read this whole post. There is alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will completely heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. She was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor and lesions on her lungs. There is no treatment. God is the only one that can save her now. She is having a hard time eating normal food and drinking water. She is also having problems with bowel movements. Please pray that God will take away and ease any pain or discomfort she is in. Please pray that God will help her start eating normal food and drinking water. Please pray that God will help her start having regular bowel movements. Please pray that the medications and treatments we can do will help her feel better. We just found out she needs an antibiotic, an expectorant and a steroid on top of her anti nausea/ appetite stimulant pill, an appetite stimulant gel that goes in her ear, and a fluid IV which requires a tranquilizer beforehand, and an inhaler 3 times a day. Please pray that God will help me and guide my hands for all of these medications and treatments and that she won't fight me and that I won't cause her pain. The pills are a struggle. I have to pry her mouth open and cram them down her throat. Please pray that God will help me with all of these. Please pray that God will give ### and I the strength and the will to fight this and that she will be healed and make a full recovery. Please pray that when her time comes, God will show her mercy and just take her in her sleep. She is utterly terrified of driving and the Vet and I cannot bear the thought of her last moments being alone, shaking, terrified before she is put down. Please pray that if she needs to be put down we can find someone to come to our house. I know this is alot. ### is our world. This is destroying my heart and soul. Please pray for ###. Please pray that God will hear and answer all of my desperate cries and pleas and prayers. Thankyou. In Jesus name I ask of all these things and in Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have.