Urgent Pls Pray

  • Thread starter Thread starter juju
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

juju

Guest
Dear Lord Jesus, you are good ....... I thank you for all you have done in my life and I ask you to forgive my sins in Jesus' name and hear this prayer request in Jesus' name with great faith, I ask humbly in Jesus' name, amen..... I come at your feet for ###, Lord Jesus, I ask you to bless him. He is in remand now, please release him, Lord. He does not know who you are, make him only worship you, my loving Father ....... sorry, Jesus, he drank and met with an accident, please forgive him, release him, you know all the pain he is going through and I know only you can help him, Lord Jesus, help your son, I ask please.

And release him from all harm in Jesus' name, thank you, Jesus, amen........ thank you, you Jesus, for answering this humble prayer I asked in faith, amen... and I pray for ###, thank you for such a difficult person in my life, amen in Jesus' name, amen... and Jesus, please help me to get my service letter on Tuesday and hand it over to ### in Jesus' name, bless all the difficult people at ###.
 
Lord Bless Your Child ###, Bless her Job, Bless Her Financials, Bless Her with all the Good Things in Life, Bless Her Friends, Co-Workers, Let her be a Great Witness in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Lord, I stand together in prayer alongside with ###. May you do a mighty work in all the things that are in ###'s heart and trusting that You will answer all these things according to Your perfect plan. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon this person. Please help this person to honor You and be submissive to You in all troubles that is being happened in this person. Please let Your will be done on this family. Please let Your name be glorified in this person's family. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Thank u dear loved ones for ur prayers and may God answer ur prayers in Jesus name too... and i thank da Lord for answering it for us. I praise my Abba Father and Jesus Christ and da Holy Spirit for all da help.......and love.... I heared ### is out for good still I hvent spoken hope he speaks to M today and I was told to collect my letter tomorrow. Pls pray it should b da best letter....and help M to go and give it to ### and keep up wid my plannings and also pls pray for my kids ### and ### and dat I should get them too ....Lord I offer U my life pls answer all my humble burden prayer request in Jesus name and thank U for answering da ones b4 amen......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The insurance is majorly cutting back on their amts to pay for the balance to complete the tooth repair. Need a major miracle of God to compensate this major amt that is still owed so to complete this work, on implant. Please help Jesus and fight this and the other long bridge is coming loose...
Replies
9
Views
241
Sorry to ask again but I am being attacked by gangstalkers right now who are downloading my soul onto the supercomputer, they have already done my heart now they are doing my mind, and they are going to min control me PLEASE this is real I need prayers for my soul and my mind and heart to be...
Replies
9
Views
352
That God will make him recover and survive this condition cause he is still in the ICU. May God make him alive, prolong his life and make it possible for ### and I to meet again in the ### this time. Thank you so much. Your prayers are helpful. -###
Replies
10
Views
515
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,339
Messages
16,821,424
Members
651,331
Latest member
Threoford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom