URGENT Please please pray for ### My ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord completely totally permanently forever destroy sever the whole entire relationship woth ### my husband and ### in absolutely every single way form right now please permanently forever in jesus christ name lord please please...
Replies
10
Views
105
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please bless make me absolutely every single part of me please inside and out the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the whoke entire world please right now always...
Replies
10
Views
74
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask.you please please lord completely totally heal heal absolutely every single part of me now please in jesus name I ask you please please lord renew restore my whole whole entire skin youth beauty apperance hair confidence faith figure in every...
Replies
12
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,404
Messages
16,799,498
Members
649,909
Latest member
Myrioronmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom